Unique to the Midlands, Annebrook House Apartments
Each spacious apartment boasts 2 ensuite bedrooms, with a number of them capable of accommodating up to four adults sharing - offering an alternative and excellent value accommodation solution for:
- Hen Parties
- Girls Weekend Away / Lads Break Away
- Guests attending Weddings / Functions / Events / Conferences in the area
Jeanymac (Tripadvisor) - "Another pleasant stay. Our 2nd time to this hotel's apartments and again a pleasant experience. Well stocked, spacious and comfortable."
Apartments are luxuriously furnished in the living room with leather suite, coffee table and large screen TV. Kitchens are furnished with a fully fitted bespoke Cherry wood kitchen, solid oak dining table and leather chairs. All apartments have solid wood flooring throughout.
As the apartments are linked directly to the Hotel they essentially are a fusion of apartments and hotels - also referred to as Apart-hotel Suites, providing the comfort and service of a hotel, with the sense of spaciousness, freedom and added benefits of a fully furnished luxury apartment.
The apartments can be offered on a bed & breakfast basis allowing more flexibility in your stay with us.
- 2 ensuite bedrooms each fitted with hairdryer, iron / ir
- oning board, power shower etc. with linen and towel change daily
- Fully fitted Cherry wood kitchen with cooker, refrigerator,
- Living room with leather couches, coffee table and wide screen TV - some apartments have private balcony overlooking adjacent town park landscaped gardens and River Brosna
- DVD players available on request
- All apartments have solid wood flooring throughout
- Free parking
- Convenient town centre location
- 24-hour reception
- Free Internet access
- Central heating
- Cot / High chair on request
- Elevator to all floors
"Just back from a 5 night family holiday with our 3 young children from the annebrooke hotel. We were here last year also and the children asked to return again this year so we did.... and we were not disappointed either. The town park is right beside the hotel which the children loved. The staff are just fantastic here also. They acknowledge the children and spoke to them which can be a rare occurrence in some hotels. We ate in the bar on 3 evenings and they made sure the children got their dinner as soon as it was ready and that wasn't a long wait for them either. We stayed in a 2 bed apartment (very well equipped, fridge, microwave, cooker, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, tv and DVD player ) so the simple things like yoghurts and milk are on hand at all times!!!! This hotel definitely deserves a 5 star review and especially the staff who work in it also.... see you all next year again. "Majella (Facebook)