Civil Ceremonies at Annebrook House Hotel
The Annebrook House Hotel is fast becoming a very popular venue for civil ceremonies & blessings. The Edgeworth suite is ideal For up to 300 guests, whilst the Barlow suite is suitable for the smaller intimate wedding for a maximum of 70 people. Both rooms are Imacculatey dressed with your colour Scheme and overlooking the park-the perfect backdrop to Say "I DO"
Civil Ceremony Packages include the following:
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Fresh Floral Top Table centrepiece
- Unlimited meetings with the wedding co coordinator
- Cream Aisle Runner, with lanterns adorning the aisle
- Elegant Chair Covers
- PA system for your music
- Complimentary car parking
- Wedding Coordinator to oversee your walk down the aisle, music etc
Civil ceremonies are provided at County Registrar’s Offices or at venues approved by the Civil Registration Service.
Approved venues (i.e. hotels or other public buildings), must be located within the county you have selected. The only exception to this is the North East Region where ceremony venues must be located within the region, i.e. any of Cavan, Louth, Meath, or Monaghan.Any request for a venue outside the region or county can not be facilitated.
Once you access the appointment system to make your booking you will be presented with 3 options, please ensure you select the correct one:
- Religious or Secular Marriages only - this applies to religious/church/secular marriage ceremonies
- Marriage Ceremony - this applies to all civil marriages, i.e. non-religious
- Civil Partnership Ceremony- this applies to same-sex couples only
The Local Westmeath Office is
Health Centre, Mullingar
Appointments available: please contact: 044 93 95098 / 04493 95099
For your reception choose from one of our excellent wedding packages or for a more intimate wedding why not choose our
Intimate & Alternative Package.