The Annebrook House Hotel is fast becoming a very popular venue for civil ceremonies & blessings. The Edgeworth suite is ideal for the larger whilst the Barlow suite is suitable for the smaller intimate wedding. Both rooms are dressed with chair covers, floral arrangements and traditional red carpet.
Civil Ceremony Packages include the following:
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Ceremony room decorated with floral arrangements
- Unlimited meetings with the wedding co coordinator
- Personalized Menu Cards & table plan
- Complimentary Bridal Suite with Champagne Breakfast.
- Elegant Chair Covers
- PA system
- Complimentary car parking
Civil ceremonies are provided at county Registrar’s Offices or at venues approved by the Civil Registration Service. Approved venues (i.e. hotels or other public buildings), must be located within the county you have selected. The only exception to this is the North East Region where ceremony venues must be located within the region, i.e. any of Cavan, Louth, Meath, or Monaghan.Any request for a venue outside the region or county can not be facilitated.
Once you access the appointment system to make your booking you will be presented with 3 options, please ensure you select the correct one:
- Religious or Secular Marriages only - this applies to religious/church/secular marriage ceremonies
- Marriage Ceremony - this applies to all civil marriages, i.e. non-religious
- Civil Partnership Ceremony- this applies to same-sex couples only
The Local Westmeath Office is
Health Centre, Mullingar
Appointments available: please contact: 044 93 95098 / 04493 95099
For your reception choose from one of our excellent wedding packages or for a more intimate wedding why not choose our Boutique Wedding Package.
Colette M (Tripadvisor) - "We stayed at the Annebrook recently when we attended a wedding there. It was a lovely location for a small civil ceremony. The 'old house' was at the disposal of the wedding party and it gave an air of exclusivity to the event."